List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    [newbie] KGPG
From:       John Michael Schneiderman <jmschnei () ole ! augie ! edu>
Date:       2005-02-28 22:30:51

I have created a gpg key, but sometimes when I see one of my E-mails in a
post, it says that my signature wasn't valid. I have posted my keys on-line.
--
"Injustice is happening now; suffering is happening now. We have choices to
make now. To insist on absolute certainty before starting to apply ethics