List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] amarok 1.2.1 - Bugfix Release
From:       Greg Meyer <mdklists () gkmweb ! com>
Date:       2005-02-28 14:46:41

On Monday 28 February 2005 07:17 am, Greg Meyer wrote:
> On Monday 28 February 2005 07:07 am, Andreas Radke wrote:
> > Greg Meyer schrieb:
> > >A bugfix release of amaroK has been made, version 1.2.1, and as I have
> > > been, I made packages of it for Mandrake 10.1.
> >
> > I would be nice if you could share your src.rpm too.
>
> np, I'll put the specfile up with the packages

I put spec in same dir.  BTW, just for explanation, the changes I make from
Mandrake cooker

* 1.2.1 - Cooker is on 1.2 and will likely stay there, although Laurent is
  backporting some fixes
* I updated the menu and systray icons to official amarok crystal icons
  instead of old ones still used by Mandrake
* I build in mysql support, which can be chosen by the user at runtime.  To
  get mysql support in the official Mandrake package, you have to rebuild
  the srpm and use the '--with mysql' parameter
* Mandrake made a few default configuration changes, like preventing the
  first time wizard from running, and using arts-engine as default, which
  I have reverted.  I allow wizard to run and set gstreamer to be default

HTH
--
/g

["message.footer" (text/plain)]