List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    [newbie] Can not install MDK 10.1 64bit on Asus A8V
From:       "Gilligan" <dsnell () nycap ! rr ! com>
Date:       2004-11-30 14:04:34

After much trying, I believe the reason I can't install Linux is the
motherboard. (Asus A8V Deluxe) I tried switching from a ATI 9800 AIW to a
ATI 7500 AIW with no luck. I know the 7500 works because I installed
Mandrake 9.x on my P4 2.53 with no problems.
My best guess is I will have to wait till the next release to try again.
Hopefully the next version will like my motherboard.

Thanks to all who tried to help. I really appreciate it.

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com