List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] Mandrake Linux not yet ready for primetime
From:       Glenn <glenn.wright () baerhaus ! org>
Date:       2004-11-29 1:02:20

On Friday 12 November 2004 02:18 pm, Jack wrote:

> >What questions did you ask, and where?
>
> There were a few... most recently, I filled out the FTP request form for
> the 10.1 official ISO's.  I filled this form out *twice* as nothing
> happened.  I then sent email to them asking what had happened to my
> request - no response.  This was not surprising to me, as every single
> time I have emailed them, I have received dead silence as a response.

Must be you <g>.  I got a reply back within three days (I'm limited to ~150Mb
of downloads on this POS Direcway sat link, so I needed to download in
chunks).

--
17:18:32 up 6:54, running Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for i586,
kernel 2.6.8.1-12mdk

Neutrinos are into physicists.

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com