List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    [newbie] SB live platinum 5.1 not working on Mandrake 10.1
From:       "Alejandro R. Estrada" <estradapc () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-09-30 21:40:24

Hello I have just installed Mandrake 10.1 and
everything seems to work perfect but the Sound Card.

The sound card I have is:

Sound Blaster Live Platinum 5.1

I can get regular CD's to play and I could hear the
music just fine.

When I play movies or mp3's I cannot hear anything.
The volume is all the way up on the applications.

I would really appreciate if someone walks me thru the
process of me being able to hear some sound.

Thanks in advance!

A. Estrada

=====

Information = Power = Economic Wealth

Informacion  = Poder = Abundancia Economica

http://vote.yahoo.com

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com