List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    RE: Re: [newbie] tools for partitioning and formatting hard drive(diatribe alert)
From:       "Tomas Tudja" <catcher () hysteria ! sk>
Date:       1998-12-31 23:34:30

German, you are right... Now I see, what is the prob;lem here :>

To everybody: a didn't want to be sarcastic or "too smart"... It is just
my english (only 3 months of practice), so sorry guys

Communication in my native language is a bit different like in english,
but I am working hard on it

Tomas Tudja
136 Church Road
N17 8AJ