List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] OT -Frozen Bubble
From:       Amichai Rotman <amichai () iglu ! org ! il>
Date:       2003-12-30 21:11:26

On Tuesday 30 December 2003 22:18, Sharrea Day wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 08:20, Phil Savoie wrote:
> > Has anyone noticed that Frozen Bubble crashes with Mandrake 9.2?
> > It does this everytime I start it.  I have a radeon 9000 video
> > card.  It wouldn't be a big deal except it is one of my and my
> > wifes favorite games.  If there is any more info needed please let
> > me know.
>
> Works fine here. GeForce2 GTS Pro
>
> Sharrea

Nither of you suplied him with a useful answer !

Sharrea,

Please check witch driver are you using.

It should be the generic radeon that comes with X.

I am running MDK 9.2 on a Compaq Presario Laptop - no problem.

Amichai Rotman

Short text-only e-mails: amichai@wap.mirs.co.il
UIN#: 6401746
Registered Linux User#: 201192