List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    [newbie] Zapping crashes my system (in KDE)
From:       Wojciech_Podgórni <WojtekPod () netscape ! net>
Date:       2003-11-30 19:03:03

Hello everyone on the list!
I have a problem with Zapping. It sometimes crashes my system (or - more
precisely - makes my system not responding at all).
How to reproduce the problem:
1) Turn on a screensaver in KDE (to appear in x minutes time)
2) Turn on Zapping
3) Make Zapping full screen
4) Wait >x minutes
5) Try to exit full screen mode in Zapping
...and then I can't anything but restart my system.
I know how to avoid this (turn off screensavers and use a different TV
program - for example TVTime). My question is: where should I report my
problems to? Mandrake? Gnome? KDE?
TIA for any useful links.
Wojciech Podgórni
PS. My system is Mandrake Linux 9.2 on 1 GHz AMD Athlon, 392 MB memory,
KWorld (BT878 chipset) TV card. I don't think it is a hardware issue,
though.

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com