List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] Looks kinda cool
From:       JoeHill <joehill () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2003-11-30 16:24:19

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:48:04 -0500
Todd Slater <dontodd@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

> I tried to build gdesklets a few weeks ago and couldn't get it to work
> properly and gave up. I tried urpmi but got a no package named
> gdesklets; are you using 9.2 (I'm 9.1)? Do you know where the package is
> (contrib, texstar...)?

Ya, I tried to build them on 9.1 as well, no go. They are dependant on newer
devel libs that, as far as I could tell, were not available for 9.1.

I'm now running 9.2 and there are Mandrake RPM's available through urpmi, IIRC
it was contrib.

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046