List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] reason to upgrade to 9.2?
From:       "linux () finalfiler ! com" <linux () finalfiler ! com>
Date:       2003-10-31 20:50:25

HaywireMac wrote:
> You know, every once in awhile, someone subscribes to this list,
> seemingly for no other reason than to complain about the trouble they
> are having with Mandrake or Linux in general.

I made it quite clear above in another answer that I am not complaining.
  I am exploring the nature of MDK upgrades, which in my experience have
broken installations that is working then there must (should?) be
compelling reasons to upgrade.

If there is a discussion list, point me to it.

--
Pierre
Final Filer Software

["message.footer" (text/plain)]