List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] mouse speed
From:       Anarky <anarky () rdslink ! ro>
Date:       2003-10-31 19:31:59

John Richard Smith wrote:

> Anarky wrote:
>
>> Ronald J. Hall wrote:

>>> KDE Control Center -> Peripherals -> Mouse -> Advanced
>>>
>>> should give you what you want.
>>>

>> do you by any chance know the executable name so I can run it without
>> those menus?
>

> kcmshell mouse
>
> any good ?

that was quite awesome & exciting .. for as long as it lasted ... I was
even able to configure my mouse for left handedness ... though the weird
thing is I couldn't really figure out which one was the mouse speed ..
not the acceleation. However once I logged out the settings are back ...
and ... nope, I don't really like modifying config files :-(

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com