List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    [newbie] left start menu kaboomed
From:       Mukul Sabharwal <mukul () pauridge ! org>
Date:       2003-10-31 16:14:28

Hi,

I just finished installing Mandrake 9.2, and it runs superbly, both the
bugs I mentioned were fixed, etc.

But what happened was that suddenly after installing, it asked to
update, I selected no.

Then from rpmdrake (the gui thing) I asked it to update. It did, but I
was running KDE, and it was updating some KDE packages.

Now while I was playing with the menu, etc. I think it was updating, and
suddenly the next time i clicked (after clicking ok to the installed
updates finished) ... the menu has only one or two items in each
submenu, all of the others have finished for some reason!

Can anyone help me here?
thanks.

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com