List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] Sending email using Kmail?
From:       David Reynolds <naeblis () kc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2003-05-13 1:56:02

On Monday 12 May 2003 08:34 pm, Carroll Grigsby proclaimed:
> A real dumbass is someone who calls customer service to complain that
> his printer doesn't work, only to find out that the printer's power cord
> was unplugged. There is no graceful way out of that one.

"Control-P, print! Control-P, print! Print, control-P! Why won't it work!?!"

"Hello? Customer service? I can't get my computer to print...what's that?
There's an on-switch...?"

> Who? Me?
> -- cmg

No, Eddie Izzard. *grin*
--
Three chief things which deceive people:
 fair words;

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com