List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    [newbie] KDE 3.1
From:       Gil Katz <snake () actcom ! co ! il>
Date:       2003-02-16 7:57:22

OK
I'm starting a new thread because this is a big problem
I downloaded all the rpm's from textar and did what the readme file instructed
to do , that is logout login to gnome remove kde and then start to install.
after doing that i reboot and login to kde
now i don't have my desktop i.e i cant create shortcuts on it nor change
wallpaper, the konqueror crush each time i start it, the screensaver doesn't
work etc.
help please
Gil
--