List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    [newbie] Re: If you run KDE, you can see a picture on the buttonbar like a tv screen.
From:       Paul <paul () nlpagan ! net>
Date:       2002-08-30 4:33:57

>> If you run KDE, you can see a picture on the buttonbar like a tv screen.
>
>I can't run kde becouse in my screen I have only my localhost:_ and
>passward:_invalid(sorry but i can't open mandrake desktop)
>
>if i decided re-install mandrake I lost all MAC-OS partition?

I don't know about MAC's. Perhaps someone on the list does. On a PC the
other OS's are safe when you re-install Mandrake.
If you don't have a running X-window setup yet, reinstalling would be the
best thing.
Paul

--
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully
as when they do it from religious conviction.

http://nlpagan.net    -    Linux Mandrake 8.2     -   Sylpheed 0.8.2
Help Microsoft combat software piracy: give Linux to a friend today!

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com