List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    [newbie] Web page print issue
From:       Anne Wilson <CAnneWilson () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-07-04 11:45:13

When reading a long document like Mandrake's recent answer to United Linux I
prefer to print it out.  With some sites I have found that it is more
readable if I print from Mozilla rather than Konq, but I suspect that it
depends upon the length of line being used in the web page.

So here I am with a document printed out in, I would think, about 6 point
font - almost unreadable.  Does anyone know of a workround for this?  Of
course I don't really need the side-bars, so the ability to print just the
centre section would be find.  I used to use Print Frame in Wins to get round
problems like this, but maybe this is not an option because people use frames
less?

Anne

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com