List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    [newbie] Printer config problem
From:       Anne Wilson <CAnneWilson () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-07-03 20:12:25

I'm having problems with printer margins.  I know someone asked this a couple
of weeks ago, but I never saw the answer.

I have found the utility for adjusting margins, but like the previous
llister, when I print the page for measuring the bottom is missing (obviously
- the margins need adjusting ;-)

Could someone please run this utility and give me the formula that should be
at the bottom, so that I can input the correct values.

TIA

Anne

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com