List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] Whoopeee
From:       Anne Wilson <CAnneWilson () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-07-01 9:08:12

On Sunday 30 Jun 2002 12:25 am, you wrote:
> I am in the same boat as you, but cannot find how to save or export my
> data to vCal. The only options I see are Organizer native format (.or3),
> text, dBase, and FoxPro. What version of Lotus Organizer are you using?
> I have Organizer 97. I too would like to stop booting to Windows and
> stay put in Linux.
>
> Warren
>
> On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 12:41, C.Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Major breakthrough - I have to share.  My life is bound up in my Lotus
> > Organizer, and this has been a major stumbling block.  It seemed that
> > Evolution would be the way forward, but I could find no way of importing
> > my Organizer info.
> >
> > Disappointed, I turned to WINE, hoping that would solve the problem.  It
> > didn't work.  I looked at a couple of WINE-user newsgroups, where I found
> > the opinion that Lotus SmartSuite as a whole was well-nigh impossible.
> >
> > Then - I discolvered that Organizer can write vCal files and KOrganizer
> > can read them...

Warren - I've checked with my friend's installation of .or3, and there seems
to be no way of writing the vCal files.  If you will trust me with your data,
you could email direct to me the .or3 file, I will convert it to an .or5
file, then write the vCal files for you.  I should be able to have them back
to you within 24 hours or so.

Anne

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com