List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] Intro and E-Mail client??
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-06-11 18:42:59

John Richard Smith wrote:

> On Tuesday 11 June 2002 00:34, you wrote:

> I perfer netscape, but cannot be bothered to install it.

I was used to Netscape, but Mozilla is so similar that it needs to fresh
learning.

> So I use kmail, the composer has limited
> character set usage,(I do not mean fonts)
> no undelines ,bolds,etc etc.,
> which I surely miss.

I don't use html mail, so I don't know how Moz handles this.

> I find setting the filters troublesome, especially when
> more than one is present.

Two things I like about Mozilla -

It handles multiple mail account well - even mixed ones, imap and POP3.

Multiple filters are fine, though at a fairly basic level.  You can't
set filters with boolean arguments.  Still, I have several filters, ome
with multiple arguments, to sort my mail.

Anne

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com