List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    [expert] Problems upgrading XFree86
From:       Sheldon Lee Wen <tormak () home ! com>
Date:       2001-07-06 15:42:45

Hi,

   I updated XFree86 to 4.1 from cooker, (as well as Mesa,
Glide_V3-DRI-cvs-3mdk, and the SDL), however, I still do not get direct
rendering. When I run dri games I get indirect rendering. Is there something
I missed?

Sheldon.
"... all thoughts of selfish desire, ill-will, hatred and
 violence are the result of a lack of wisdom ... "
 - Buddha

For an awsome fantasy role playing game checkout:
http://members.xoom.com/Lycadican