List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    Re: [expert] Fwd: [Contributors] Microsoft Windows Is Offically Broken
From:       "Dean S. Messing" <deanm () sharplabs ! com>
Date:       2005-09-27 23:33:13

> FYI...
>
> http://www.smartofficenews.com.au/Computing/Platforms_And_Applications?article=/Computing/Platforms%20And%20Applications/News/E5T7U6H8&page=1
>

> Is this a threat to Linux?

With subtle, profound statements from Gates like:

   "There was some angst by everybody," says Mr. Gates of the
   period. "It's obviously my role to ask people, 'Hey, let's not throw
   things out we shouldn't throw out. Let's keep things in that we can
   keep in.'"

Linux certainly has a lot to fear.   :-)

Gates talks like M$ Windows runs.

(Sorry for that bit'o bash'n.  I couldn't help myself.)

Dean