List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    Re: [expert] Updates
From:       Miark <mlist () gardnerbusiness ! com>
Date:       2005-03-20 1:28:31

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 13:35:03 -0500, David wrote:

> I've run 'urpmi --auto-select' to upgrade from 10.1 to
> cooker.  The one difference I've noticed is sylpheed-gtk2 is
> displaying better.  It used to have unnecessary whitespace
> between the lines in its subject list and is fine now.

I have noticed a display change as well, although I couldn't
tell you exactly how, other than the fonts look a wee bit larger.

> I assume the problem has been fixed by the new sylpheed-claws
> or by the new XOrg.  Unfortunately there's no way to tell the
> source of the improvement :-<

Before the switch, I noticed one big difference between using
Claws in XFCE and KDE: in KDE, my folder list had a horizontal
line between each entry (a seam, if you will) whereas the XFCE
didn't. Like your whitespace phenomenon, I've wondered what was
responsible for the lines in KDE.

Miark