List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    Re: [expert] 10 - Erratic Mouse
From:       Schwartz Avi <avi () CFFtechnologies ! com>
Date:       2004-03-31 16:59:22

I seem to have "fixed" the problem by changing the mouse from PS2 to
USB.  The mouse has a USB to PS2 adapter and in the past it used to
work fine in PS2 mode but not in USB.  With MDK 10 the roles seemed to
have reversed themselves: in PS2 mode I have a problem but it works
fine as a USB mouse.  Go figure....  At least it works fine now :-)

Avi