List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    [expert] Fonts in OpenOffice.org 1.1 Impress
From:       Juan Luis Baptiste <juancho () phreaker ! net>
Date:       2004-01-07 21:31:20

Hi,

I installed OpenOffice.org 1.1 on my 9.1 system (not rpm's), and the
letters in Impress appear like to close one to each other, like
overlapped, you can't understand anyhing of what you write. How can I
solve this? it's very difficult (close to impossible) to work like this...

Thanks,

Juan Luis Baptiste

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com