List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    [expert] Att Stew
From:       Robert Witham <ibobvt () verizon ! net>
Date:       2003-12-31 12:05:53

Good A.M. Stew  I figured out the shutdown command. I didn't know that
it was combined with the log out. I still haven't gotten the unmount
problem solved although I removed the CD after I shut down so it won't
mount when I reboot. However it would be nice to know for the next
time. The other ? I have right now is, do you know of good places to
get linux software on the web and is installing on Mandrake as straight
forward as on the Mac? I noticed an install programs utility in the
Mandrake control panel. Is that what I use or do some programs come
with their own installer. Thanks

                           Bob Witham

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com