List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    [expert] Only directories in your Home can be shared.!!!
From:       Munzir Taha <munzirtaha () newhorizons ! com ! sa>
Date:       2003-12-17 19:09:15

When I right click a folder to make it shared in my Mandrake 9.2 using KDE, I
see the message "Only directories in your Home can be shared." Even as a root
I see this same message.

So, how am I suppose to share my /mnt/cdrom for example from within KDE GUI?

--
Munzir Taha
PGP Key available:

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distro/mdkarabicsupport.html
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA