List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    Re: [expert] Important delay in ftp
From:       Juan Luis Baptiste <juancho () phreaker ! net>
Date:       2003-12-10 1:04:58

Try this, put this line in proftpd.conf of the mandrake machine:

UseReverseDNS off

So it will not try to reverse lookup any machine connecting to it, I'm
pretty sure that is the problem.

Cheers,
--
Juan Luis Baptiste
http://www.merlinux.org

P.D.: Please don't send html email, it's very annoing.

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com