List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    [expert] 9.0 --> 9.2
From:       bluefire78 () eml ! cc
Date:       2003-10-31 19:21:13

Not exactly slick but I got it up and running at least. I haven't played
with it extensively yet, but here's one observation and one questions:

Observation: I use IceWM, but gdm dumped me into gnome-failsafe (with no
menus, yawn yawn) and I had to cold boot to get out of it since I'm not
too familiar with gnome shortcuts.

Question/issue: When I forced gdm to drop me into icewm, my .login and
.cshrc files were completely ignored. Why?

Thanks
Reuben
--

  bluefire78@eml.cc