List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    [expert] Where can I get mandrake precompiled kernels .config files?
From:       Oscar Retana <oscar () gridshield ! net>
Date:       2003-10-31 0:30:54

Hi everybody!

I'm new to _this_ distribution of Linux. I would like to know where can
I get the .config files used to compile the precompiled kernels Mandrake
includes.

I got one kernel-source-<verion>.rpm, and tried to compile it, but I got
some problems. I don't know if this kernel was actually configurated
like the compiled kernels Mandrake includes, or it was just something else.

Thanks,

- Oscar Retana.

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com