List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    [expert] Flash Broken (FYI)
From:       Dave Seff <dave () solar1 ! net>
Date:       2003-10-20 4:42:32

I noticed that The Flash player from Macromedia.com is broken in 9.2
because of a missing libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3

I couldn't find it in any package so I symlinked it from
libstdc++.so.5.0.5. It appears to be working but I am always thought
symlinking the different versions was a ugly hack.

Anyway, just FYI.

-Dave

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com