List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    Re: [expert] HOWTO Samba server with XPHome & ME clients
From:       Dave Seff <dave () solar1 ! net>
Date:       2003-09-06 2:36:56

IIRC, XP Home was always crippled to talk to an SMB server, including an
MS server You couldn't map drives, yada yada....

The general assumption was that home users should be part of a
'corporate LAN'. What I mean by 'corporate' is that there shall be no
central fileserver, and no authentication server.

Then again I could be completely wrong.

-Dave

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com