List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    [expert] Shared Raw file systems
From:       Dave Seff <dave () solar1 ! net>
Date:       2003-06-18 2:48:24

I know how to create raw filesystems with mdk (8.2) and LVM, but now I
got ahold of a SCSI disk array and have connected to machones running
mdk 8.2 to them.

How can I make the LVM partitions and the /dev/raw/raw* identical on
both machines to I can play with clustered applications like Oracle 9i
and others?

--
Dave Seff <dave@solar1.net>

["message.footer" (text/plain)]