List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    Re: [expert] kscreensaver bug
From:       Sarang Lakare <sarang () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-04-28 3:13:18

I had sent the email earlier to cooker.. noone responded. Thos who responded
told me that cooker is not the correct mailing list and that I should contact
Vincent. So I emailed Vincent (no reply yet) and now I am mailing to expert.

Hopefully now someone from MandrakeSoft will be kind enough to acknowledge
this bug and provide a fix or inform me that its not a bug and I am doing
something wrong!

Regards
Sarang

PS : Please CC me your replies as I am not on the list.

On Sunday 27 April 2003 10:57 pm, Greg Meyer wrote:
> On Sunday 27 April 2003 10:31 pm, Sarang Lakare wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am reporting a bug for Mandrake 9.1. I tried creating an account at
> > bugzilla but I never got my passwd emailed to me. So I am writing to the
> > cooker list.
>
> Except you sent it to expert instead of cooker.

Sarang Lakare
mailto:sarang@users#sourceforge.net
web:http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~lsarang/linux
!!Join the fight for freedom - Go GNU/Linux!!

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com