List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    Re: [expert] Linux Mail Servers for Win clients
From:       Dave Seff <dave () solar1 ! net>
Date:       2003-03-24 1:20:42

Also in my crusade, I have found Contact, a product by Samsung. They are
actually using MAPI for their communication. Too bad it is closed source
and not free and not fully functional. Hopefully it is not as buggy as
other closed source products, like Ximian connector.

--
Dave Seff <dave@solar1.net>

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com