List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    [expert] LDAP
From:       "Tibbetts, Ric" <TIBBERI () mail ! northgrum ! com>
Date:       2002-12-13 14:57:30

All;
I need to connect my Mdk 9.0 box to an LDAP server. NIS is a piece of cake,
but I've never messed with LDAP.
I configured the DN, and the LDAP server in ldap.conf.

ldapsearch -x

produces a page full of info. But.. I can't get any user ID's off the
server, for login authentication. I've found tons of documentation on
configuring a serer, but nothing on configuring a client. Would one of you
LDAP experts out there shed some light on this for me?

Thank you!

	Ric

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com