List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    [expert] Probelms on shutting
From:       Thomas.Satzinger () t-online ! de (Thomas Satzinger)
Date:       2002-10-04 19:52:38

The following error msg keeps my system from shutting down properly

Okt  4 11:18:56 localhost umount: Cannot MOUNTPROG RPC: RPC: Program not
registered
Okt  4 11:18:56 localhost umount: umount2: Device or resource busy
Okt  4 11:18:56 localhost umount: umount: /net: Das Gerät wird momentan noch
benutzt
Okt  4 11:18:56 localhost netfs: NFS Dateisysteme aushängen:  failed

Can anybody tell me whats going wrong here?

Thanks
Thomas

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com