List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    [expert] How to set up KDE3 compiled from CVS?
From:       Frederik Himpe <fhimpe () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2002-02-24 13:01:56

Hi,

I have compiled KDE3's arts, kdelibs and kdebase from CVS, and installed
it in /opt/kde3. Now, what's the best way to actually start using kde3,
i.e. In which script should I set the QTDIR, KDEHOME and KDEDIR
variables? How can I add KDE3 to the Mandrake's KDM login manager? Maybe
other things I may have forgotten?

Thanks,
Frederik

["message.footer" (text/plain)]