List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    [expert] Zip disks and DevFS
From:       Jon Doud <Jon.Doud () citrix ! com>
Date:       2001-09-26 15:51:24

I have a problem with my Zip disks under Mandrake 8.1RC1.  The Zip disks are
only detected when the disk is inserted a bootup.  This isn't too much of a
problem at home where I dual-boot, but at work it is anoying to reboot just
to find the Zip disk.

I have read the devfsd.conf man page, but I do not understand how to add a
zip disk to the nodes list.  Can someone give me some pointers?

Jon Doud

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com