List:       mandrake-cooker-ppc
Subject:    Re: unsubscribing
From:       Ryan Koerber <rkoerber1 () home ! com>
Date:       2001-07-22 8:10:24

reported as abuse?

very nice...

Sending [somewhat] threatening messages is sure to encourage someone to be
*pleased* to help you as soon as possible.

constructive criticism - I must note that I am an outsider/beta tester (not
connected with mandrake what-so-ever) that is expressing my own
thoughts/comments.  Feel free to contact me personally.