List:       mandrake-cooker-ppc
Subject:    Re: SanDisk SDDR-09 - can't use :(
From:       Brice D Ruth <brice () webprojkt ! com>
Date:       2001-07-12 21:25:52

Hi Stew,

After talking with Matt, the maintainer for the usb-storage driver, we
figured out that the SDDR-09 driver currently in there is coded to
support firmware rev 1.0 only - changing that allows the device to be
detected - and it appears to work like a charm! ;)

Thank you for your assistance on this as well!

-Brice