List:       mandrake-cooker-ppc
Subject:    Re: Mandrake 9.1 in G3
From:       Douglas Sandoval <dougsanfu () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-03-09 20:19:19

Ok,  you are right, its confusing in that way...

I'm trying to install and I'm booting from CD...my
hard drive has two partitions: one to MacOS
(installed) and the other empty to Mandrake.

I want to install for the first time in a G3!

Christiaan's solutions seems attractive to me, since I
installed succesfully on iMacs!