List:       mandrake-cooker-ppc
Subject:    Re: 10.0/ppc (was: Re: 9.2 PPC?)
From:       Olivier Thauvin <olivier.thauvin () aerov ! jussieu ! fr>
Date:       2004-01-22 23:53:14

Le Thursday 22 January 2004 11:25, Christiaan Welvaart a écrit :
> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Stefan van der Eijk wrote:
> > Perhaps slbd can help for automatically building packages for ppc (as we
> > are doing for alpha, amd64, sparc and sparc64). I'm willing to implement
> > it, but I don't have access to PPC hardware.
> >
> > This can offload some of the "dumb rebuilding" work to a bot, so the
> > humans can focus on solving the complex issues (as mentioned below).
>
> Olivier Thauvin runs a non-slbd rebuilding bot (rpm-rebuild?), no idea if
> one of the two is better in any way.

I think mine need some imporvement, but I need time...
I want to take a look to slbd and rewrite it using perl-URPM in perl of
course....

But I am allready working on a tools on youri project, this lib can be used to
make a rebuilder tools :)

--
- Dis moi que tu m'aimes...
- Je t'aime, Penoplée... Je viendrai te faire revivre, moi, encore et encore,