List:       mandrake-cooker-ppc
Subject:    Re: Mandrake on RS 6000
From:       "Kjell Andersson" <kjell_andersson () mail ! com>
Date:       2003-11-19 15:17:40

I read in some howto that you have to replace the installer in the first ISO image
and then it would work there is also a lot of talk about a E15 framebuffer
patch that seems very IBM specific.
As far as my tries i hav to use the serial console approach and i have not managed to
get the installer going from there yet.

/ Kjell A