List:       mandrake-cooker-ppc
Subject:    Re: Dumb Date Format Question?
From:       Pascal Gagnon <pascal.gagnon () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2003-11-14 20:12:40

Move to Montreal... That's a nice place after all. And it snow today,
you should see it, beautiful (well, from Québec at least, I cheat but it
must be pretty there too)!!!
;-)

Well, I don't know if it'll work but there's

"localedrake"

obviously and you can also change the time zone (country...) in the MCC
at the "Date and time".

Let us know.

Pascal