List:       mandrake-cooker-ppc
Subject:    plf iso
From:       Olivier Thauvin <olivier.thauvin () aerov ! jussieu ! fr>
Date:       2003-03-20 2:52:05

For poeple who are not aware, We are actually working on plf iso for x86.
Mandrake 9.1 for ppc will be released soon.
So why not a plf iso for ppc - no warranty about this, but know I will try to
make it.

This CD is something like install CD n°0, you put in drive instead official
CD, and you can install few contrib and plf packages.

Enjoy.

http://plf.zarb.org/
--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur. - JL.