List:       mandrake-cooker-ppc
Subject:    Re: putting system to sleep
From:       "Michael Marcucio" <michaelmarcucio () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-07-23 18:29:54

what computer are you using, more specifically what video card? I know sleep
works for my powerbook w/ radeon before i startx but if i'm in kde(or any
other WM) and it falls asleep, then i need to forcequit the windowmanager to
get back to a workable state. This is a known bug with radeon cards and
Mandrake 8.2.
mike