List:       mandrake-cooker-ppc
Subject:    Re: new kernel...(sleep report)
From:       "Michael Marcucio" <michaelmarcucio () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-05-09 19:15:32

Test of sleep on Powerbook G4 667

In KDE
- screen was not right, wrong resulation maybe? could only make out what i
thought was icons on the desktop..
- "ctrl-opt-delete" to quit X and get back to prompt and i could type fine
and startx again normally(i'm not sure if this was the same behavior as
before)

At Prompt not in X
- came back to a black screen... computer dead, i think

In Gnome?? haven't tried..

just tring to keep you informed of how things are working. i didn't expect
it to be fixed but i gave it a try :)

thanks for your time,
mike