List:       mandrake-cooker-ppc
Subject:    Re: TiBook w/Radeon Sleep???
From:       "Michael Marcucio" <michaelmarcucio () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-05-01 19:53:31

>PS - You folks shouldn't feel that PPC is the only platform that gets a
>raw deal.  I just setup a new AMD Compaq notebook (yeah, yeah I know -
>Apple, Apple Apple!)  and I have no sleep, network, nor modem, and xmms
>won't play CD's. (luckily there was tulip driver I could add for the
>network).

while playing around with mandrake on my pc(w/ no exotic hardware) i
realized how stable the ppc version really is in comparsion to the pc
version! my powerbook is just more stable, which is really hard to believe
because of the ratio of pc to ppc testers/developers out there.. we are all
talking about sleep on the Ti because there really isn't anything else that
dosent work perfectly on (my) powerbook(i ment that as a complament)!
mike