List:       mandrake-cooker-ppc
Subject:    Re: KDE3
From:       "Michael Marcucio" <michaelmarcucio () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-05-01 19:40:40

i have been running kde3 cvs for a few months on my powerbook and i
absolutly love it. fast and beautiful! the only problem i had was that sound
through arts wasen't working but i wasn't even sure if it was working in
kde2. the only thing i hope is that the install of the rpms goes smother
than the rpm install on my pc. after installing on the pc, the kmenu was
missing the mandrake menus and the bottom toolbar was missing the buttons
that were there before. (just some things to look out for while testing the
install of the rpms)
mike