List:       mandrake-cooker-i18n
Subject:    Re: [i18n] libDrakx item doubt
From:       Pablo Saratxaga <pablo () mandriva ! com>
Date:       2006-08-31 10:46:43

Kaixo!

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 12:14:00PM +0200, Pixel wrote:

> nope. It is to allow switching to external monitor.

Like a portable using a big external monitor instead of the built in?

> maybe "Enable BIOS hotkey external monitor switching" ?

or:

"Enable BIOS hotkey to switch video output to an external monitor"

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Catalan or Esperanto]
[min povas skribi en valona, esperanta, angla aux latinidaj lingvoj]